As an update on our little Hayden and her struggle into the teething world, I am proud to say we survived and all are doing well:) That was a rough week we had but for the past few days there has been a significant change in behavior and sleeping patterns. She has been such a big girl with going to sleep when she is supposed to and taking naps when she should. We are so grateful to have a happy baby again. I know it won't always be so easy and we will have stages that we have to push through and it might get tough, but the smiles and giggles make all those times worth it.
This last weekend was General Conference. I really do look forward to these meetings and any kind of spiritual uplifting I can get from them. They always remind me of the many blessings I have in my life and what is really important. I love my family and I love the gospel. I can't wait to read these talks next month when they come out.
Speaking of family, have I ever mentioned that I have the best husband? Well, I do. He is my best friend.
It's a great feeling to know I can be myself around someone and know he will love me for it.
Also, I have the funniest dog and an even sillier little girl. They definitely make my day a little more interesting. Who wants the toy more?
Today is my grandma Lily's birthday(my mom's mom). She is who we named Hayden Lily after. I don't remember much of her but I know she was a beautiful person and a loving woman. Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
I loved conference! It was so good... I definitely look forward to April and October. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet and his Apostles.
We are super excited to have Ella this weekend. We are going to party like it's 1999! We are going to go on walks, and play in the backyard... it's going to be great!
You guys are the best friends and we are so lucky to know you guys!
I'm jealous that I don't get Ella this weekend, but she will have such a good time at the Payne's.
I love the picture of Hayden and Ella competing for the toy or is that a treat?
Thanks for remembering Grandma Lily. Hayden Lily would have made her proud. She was so excited when you(Devin) were born. She had been waiting for a little granddaughter. Now I have a little granddaughter that I am so proud of.
I am glad Hayden is sleeping and napping better. She is a good girl.
Hope you get your pumpkins soon.
hey dude-glad to hear you made it through the first (of many unfortunatley, sorry)teething experience. sleeping really is a blessing after those glorious times. it just takes so much out of you to not sleep and then to feel so bad for them because they are hurting. crappy. anywho, well done...and you guys defnitly should get couple of the year or century maybe. you're just so spectacular. love you guys and keep that tylenol handy! there are more of those bad mama jamas to come
It took me a while, but I finally figured out that both Ella and Hayden are staring at a pretzel. That is hilarious.
Hey Carl now we can be blog buddies!
That is too funny... making your little daughter beg for dog treats?? Awesome! I can't wait to have kids!
Glad to hear Hayden made it through this little trial! The worst is over right? The next 17 years should be a cake walk now ;)
Devin I found you off of Meghan's Blog. It is so great to see what you and Carl are up to. Your baby is so Cute. Do you mind if I add you to my blogging list of Friends. Check us out at brianandcamille.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Camille
Post a Comment