I have always really enjoyed visiting the sparkling lights of sin city and when I was 16 I decided that Vegas was the place to spend my honeymoon. It turns out I grew up a little bit and realized that there are much better places to spend my time as newly married woman. However, it has still always been a fun place to visit. In the past few years we have traveled down with friends a couple of times and had a lot of fun, but I am slowly realizing that Vegas really isn't a family place, not for families with little kids at least.
But we did have fun this weekend with our family in their huge time share watching Lilo and Stitch,
visiting the sharks at Mandalay Bay
and watching the beautiful lions at the MGM Grand.
It was the perfect amount of time to spend amongst all the smoke and glitz. I LOVE getting together with my baby's cousins and aunts and uncles and, of course, grandma and grandpa. It was a fun getaway for us. THANK YOU!

On a different note, Hayden is a very big helper around the kitchen.
Yesterday she helped me organize the drawers and bake banana bread. She is so domestic.
She is also starting to really dance when she hears music. This is the best video I could get of her, but it's still cute. Enjoy!
5 comments:
I love her little belly dance in the video...so sweet. Looks like the Vegas trip was fun! You look amazing Devin! Always be the hot mama :)
hey, thanks for the love, dude. i totally love you right back!
ps vegas is definitly an awesome family vacation...the smoke, the naked girls, the list goes on--perfect!
i actually love it too. i mean where else can you see those awesome tigers?
Hayden is EXPLODING with cuteness, so much so that I can hardly contain myself! She is SOOO CUTE! She has such pretty eyes, I LOVE her hair, and her dancing is almost too much to handle! I love her!!! And of course, you guys went to Vegas! What is the count of how many times you have been in the past five years? (Carl was always saying how great it was and how he loved it!)
Oh goodness, little Hayden girl... so freaking cute. I can't even handle it. Her dancing... on man, so cute!! Vegas looked fun, a nice get away for you guys. Can't wait to see you! Love!!
Paul and I just watched Hayden dance about a half dozen times. She is so cute I can't stand it. Bring her to us. Send another dancing blogg but longer. We love you. Your bloggs are the best.
Post a Comment