Friday, February 6, 2009

Pure Silliness

Seriously, could she be any cuter?
Here is Hayden in her big girl car seat. Yes, it is big. But she looks so comfortable and it's so fun to have her facing us now.





This is what happens when you let dad feed the baby:










And this is what happens when you teach about love:

Thanks for the cute monkey Uncle Brian and Auntie Flora!

Now for pure silliness, check out this video. It is so cute and funny!

11 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Hayden and her monkey is one of the cutest videos yet. Can she get any cuter? I know how dad's feed babies--put the food down and let her have a go at it. The car seat is really nice and she does look very comfortable. The baby video is funny. If I were that busy I would really "sleep like a baby." Love you.

The Payne Family said...

Oh my heavens!!! Her hugging the monkey... priceless. She is the cutest baby ever!!! I love her new carseat. She is such a big girl now. You need to post a picture of her new dresser too cause I want to see it. Oh I just love Hayden girl!! And Carl, well done on the feeding! It looks like she enjoyed it!

Carl said...

All the food might not have made it into her mouth but ask her if she had fun! Guaranteed yes!

Anonymous said...

are those tums she is holding in the car seat? How bad is your driving REALLY Carl???? hahah she seems so stressed...and look, now she is eating her feelings! Great, just great!

OK, she is beautiful though and the hugging is tremendously cute!

Jill said...

She really is so so so cute! John and I both agree!

Megan said...

what kind of car seat did you get hayden? i am needing to get eli the next size up pretty soon and am having a hard time picking one...so many option!

McCain Family said...

Megan-
We went with Evenflo Triumph Advance Convertible. So far, we really like it. It's really big and Hayden looks tiny in it, but it will be great for growth. There are so many options! Good luck on finding one that works for you!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It's fun to be a big girl. I love turning the babies so they face forward, they are so much happier that way! I love the messy face!

PS - my word verification is "phony" - I love it when it is actually a word.

jeff (that one kid) said...

this baby is pretty much the easiest thing to take care of (as far as babies go).

Phill and Jessica said...

You will have to forgive me, I just figured out this whole "comment" thing today and it is just great! I feel like such a nerd because I've been using blogspot for a while and was always so bugged that there wasn't some way to leave notes or messages. So you can imagine how excited I've been today leaving comments on everyone's pages! We are in Spokane right now and will most likely be moving in December. Are you guys in Provo for good or it is temporary? Hope to hear from you soon!

Phill and Jessica said...

Oh and I wanted you guys to know that Hayden is like the most gorgeous baby ever! She really is just beautiful. Nice work! :)