Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poor Carlito

Carl has his surgery tomorrow to remove his gal bladder. He is not excited. I am not excited. But it will hopefully help him to feel better, so for that I AM excited.

My poor hubby.

I just want him happy.

I'll keep you posted on the happenings. Say a little prayer for him!:)

4 comments:

tara said...

currently praying now. hope all goes well! that definitly sucks to be facing the knife. yikes. my son't future father-in-law needs to make it through. good luck!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Everything is going to be OK. The thing that is so bad about about his gall bladder removal is that he has had too much time to think about it. The surgery is so not invasive now that that he will hardly be able to see the scars when they are healed. If I could do it Carl can do it. He's strong and brave and we are all praying for him. We love you.

Jill said...

OH NO!!! Surgery is the worst but at least now he can be waited on hand and foot for a few days, just bum around being sick, play video games, eat ice cream, and enjoy his little family! We'll be praying that went alright and that he heals somewhat soon, but not too soon! :)

Brett and Rachel said...

Hope everything went as planned and Carl is at home resting and getting healthy. Get well soon!