Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love My Life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that how you feed the "ducks" around there? haha, her laugh is so funny. Reminds me of Amy Piggots, which always makes me smile! She is adorable when she is trying to make out with the camera :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I have a couple of comments. First--my daughter is the best mother in the whole world. Second-my granddaughter is the cutest granddaughter in the whole world. Third- Ella is the best Maltese companion for Hayden in the whole world. All the above statements are true. I love this blog. I will never get tired of warching these videos over and over. I am thankful that you love your life. It Is a Wonderful Life, isn't it?

John said...

OH.MY.GOSH. Hayden's little laugh is painfully cute! I can't stand it! How do you?!?

ArizonaLewis said...

she looks so big when she walks by herself. good thing ade will never grow up because i told him he has to stay a baby forever.
love you dev!

Phill and Jessica said...

I think Hayden's hungry! :) How are you guys? I had no idea that you had lived in San Diego! Why on earth did you leave? It's just so beautiful! Is Devin from southern California? Phill and I are seriously considering the area for our next "schooling" stop...it never ends.

tara said...

i love your life too! it would be totally fun to be you. i miss you tons and can't wait until we're in the same state...of course, it would be my luck that you move up here as soon as i go down there...what do you do?

ps your mom is adorable...or is it your dad that comments? whatever, they sound awesome. love ya buddy