Monday, April 20, 2009

Everybody's Doing It

But I really wish I hadn't! Here is what Hayden SHOULD look like, apparently, and the bottom one is what our boy will look like. Hmmmmmm, I'm glad Hayden turned out the way she did.....
babies
What do you think about my little new baby Sally Sue?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

6 comments:

The Payne Family said...

I'm soooo glad Hayden turned out the way she did :) So funny!!! But watch out, we will see if your little boy looks like the picture below... could be scary! LOL

Anonymous said...

yeah your kid is WAY cuter than those computer robots! hurray for real babies :)

tara said...

um...i also wish you hadn't. that boy is a little on the yikes side. ps is this an announcement?

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I'm confused. There is only one picture. Hayden is way to cute and no computer thingy will do her justice.

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha, okay we did this awhile ago with pics of us, and both our babies turned out...BLACK!! :) Apparently the computer knows something that we don't! I guess I'm supposed to start being on the lookout for a really handsome black guy. :)

McCain Family said...

Tara, no this is not an announcement, just something funny to see what our child would look like if we had a boy. I would let you know in a more for sure way if we were expecting baby number 2. Don't worry:)