This is what we have been up to as of late.
1. Yesterday we went down to Provo and got to experience College Game Day on ESPN right outside Lavelle Edwards Stadium!
These are the tents of those loyal fans who braved the rain and cold to be front and center. I bet they were on TV.
Cutest cheerleader there!
The big monitor with the main sports announcers to the right.
All the loyal fans again, cheering on our Cougars. Too bad the night didn't go how we wanted. Oh well.
4. Opening early birthday presents. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Oh yes, there will be more to come.
10 comments:
happy birthday! has it already passed? opening presents is always the best... especially when its as awesome as a kitchen aid mixer!
Nope, it hasn't passed. It's tomorrow!! Thanks, Megan!
The cutest granddaughter ever!!!!!
Happy Birthday Devin--have a fun day--party-eat lots of cake and ice cream. Wish we could have been there at GAME DAY with you because that means we would have been in Provo with you celebrating your birthday. Happy Birthday to you.
WHAT FUN!! College Game Day, love it. Go Cougs is right...might not have been your night, but it's your season for sure. Love the mixer!!! I miss you friend.
Hooray for the KitchenAid... honestly, I think it is a must have. Once you have one, you will never be able to go back. So fun! Happy birthday... I believe it is today, right? So how old are you my dearest Devin?? :) I hope you have a wonderful day! Just heads up, we are having a Halloween party on Halloween night and you guys are most definitely invited. You probably already have plans or you want to take Hayden trick-or treating so I totally understand if you can't make it... just thought I would extend the invite. Happy birthday again friend. I hope all your dreams come true!!
Happy Birthday Devin! Thanks for the pictures of Game Day--I was there with you in spirit. Now if we can just forget what happened later that day...but there's an In-N-Out coming soon so all is well. Eat some cake for me and wish upon a star. Love you, Dad
PS: Yes, Hayden is the cutest cheerleader ever.
happy birthday pal! its still coming isn't it? the 30th or something? i knew it was imminent. i wish i could bring you a doughnut with a big candle in it :)
oh, i just saw the comment that your birthday is today! happy birthday friend. eat a doughnut for me!
Just want you to know we got your card 2 weeks ago. That is an improvement for us, I think. Putting it in the mail is the next step and might just happen this week. We love you in spite of our inattention to calendars. By the way, I can't determine if the three of you went to the TCU game or only hung around being cute until Hayden got tired/bored/cranky. Do you score big time on tickets, now that you are admin? Big box with Thomas, etal? Cool
Love the Game Day pics! We were watching it Saturday morning & couldn't believe it when Cosmo went up on the stage & ripped up the announcer's notes! Crazy cougar. Oh, we were also hoping it was you waving that WSU flag in the background! Love seeing that.
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Hooray for one year older & wiser too!
Post a Comment