Today was a good day.
Nothing really significant happened, it was just a good day. Hayden was cute, I'm almost done with my Halloween project(to be shown later), we got to play with friends, which we actually get to do pretty much everyday, I went to the gym, and Carl and I vegged and watched some TV once Hayden was asleep and Carl was home from his trip to the gym. Again pretty normal, but still it was a good day. Just thought I would share.Here are a couple of random pics and videos to brighten your day, too.
I must have said something really funny :)
Sweet baby
Reading, she lovesssss reading
Look how well behaved Hayden is being during conference. Carl could learn from her. If only that darn, evil monkey wasn't lurking on his shoulder, then maybe he would have been able to concentrate.
One of my favorite things. Anytime we are at church and the music starts, she has to get the hymn book and conduct the music. It was the same for conference. Love it.
Look how cute her hair is, if I do say so myself! I can't believe it's long enough for this!
I must admit that this video wasn't my first choice, but since the one I did want was too big and didn't work, this one will have to do. Can you guess her favorite word in this video?
This one is for mom.
I forgot to mention that part of my good day was using my very first rice cooker! Thanks Mom and Dad. It worked like a charm!
PS. I now have a picture of the hole for our house. Go ahead, take a gander. It's on the post before this....
10 comments:
I am totally flabbergasted about the rice cooker. Isn't your birthday the 26th? How many kids can Dewey and Joann spoil this way (not counting Buddy)?
haha, Dennis! Seriously though, don't say anything else. I don't want my folks to think I don't deserve it!! :) Plus everybody NEEDS a rice maker, AND I was making stir fry last night so I would have just gone out to get it anyway myself. But now I don't have to. Happy birthday/month to me!
Okay, Hayden is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! And she is looking all grown up with her cutie hair do's and her old McDonald singing! Oh, Daphne conducts too! Love it!
Okay, I also love days were I just get things done, have energy, spend time doing thing for me and for/with my family! Those are the best!
And yes, I will be starting a birthday month ritual this year, thanks for the idea!
All of them I guess (that is why Dewey will be working until he is 99), but since Buddy lives with us he gets spoiled the most. Just ask my son Spencer. I think he is jealous. I told him if he lived with us 24/7 he would be as spoiled as Buddy. BTW Dennis, we got the idea of the rice cooker from you. Any more good idea?
Dad, please suggest a Playstation 3. We really need one of those...haha!
Hayden is getting so stickin' big. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I love her little personality. I love days that are just so perfect... nothing too big happens but everything is just wonderful. And I am so jealous of your rice cooker!
Awww..your sweet Hayden is soooo precious!! The conducting is hilarious...Brayden used to do this to when he was younger...enjoy this...it's gone before you can blink:) Hugs!
tanner and i have rice a lot and think a rice cooker is a must! eli likes to try to sing along when hymns are sung in church so him and hayden would make a great team! btw - thats so exciting your house has officially started! keep us updated.
So I'm assuming Carl was not a fan of it. Carl, don't you know? REAL men wear PINK!!!!
Love Hayden's hair - it's so long and she is so big! Miss you
Post a Comment