Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carl + Hayden = The Coolest

I'm feeling very lucky today to have such an amazing family. There is no particular reason to write this, I just know I am very blessed that I have a husband who loves me for who I am and a daughter who loves to be with me even if I don't let her have candy (it might take a few minutes but she usually comes around ;) ) I love you, Carl and Hayden. Thank you for always making me smile!


6 comments:

Robyn said...

AWESOME!!

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love her!!!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

My granddaughter is so cute.

DJCK incorporated said...

Hail to the Princess Aurora!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Mia has been watching this saying "Is that Mia?" We have got to get these two cousins together!

PS - my word verification is "swear." I love it when the verification makes a word - and just saying this word makes me laugh for some reason.

tara said...

i love that carl looks afraid for his life. that is most definitly priceless. i could learn a few things from you my friend. she's adorable.