Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful time to be able to listen to the words of our Prophet during this conference and Easter weekend. We are still in PJ's, the Easter bunny came, we ate home made cinnamon rolls and watched the morning session of conference to help us remember the whole reason for this special day. May we always remember Christ and his love for us!

When we woke up this morning, this is what we found outside:
It snowed. Hooray for spring in Utah.


Now, to carry on fun Easter traditions, here is Hayden to get the party started.

Getting ready to dye eggs.
Dying the eggs

And the finished project!
I'm just wondering why my ever so girly, princess loving little girl decided that her eggs ONLY needed one sticker. And why that ONE sticker had to be some sort of sports ball? It kind of gives me hope that she will be really active in sports some day! :) And yes, we did drop the blue one, but we still love it..

This is Hayden when we went to get her this fine Easter morning. I really like her hair in this picture. I wish my hair looked this pretty when I got up. It doesn't, though.




Trying to teach her the real reason to celebrate...
The Easter egg hunt!

And just a silly video. Hayden makes us laugh.



Happy Easter!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

She is such a pretty little girl! You guys are going to have to chase so many boys away :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

This is the best blog. We love it. I just want to jump through the screen and hug her.

tara said...

seriously...that is some awesome bedhead and yes, sofi has those jammies too. i think we both shop at costco.

your curtains are so cute and um...so are you!!! happy easter!

Phill and Jessica said...

She looks gorgeous in that picture! Man, you guys are gonna be beating the boys off with a stick in about 10 years. Maybe you should each plan on having a stick...or perhaps multiple...make it one in each hand. :) Hope all is well!

Amy Nielson said...

Just looking at your blog again and wow, Hayden is probably the cutest little girl I have EVER seen. I love her. And I love you!