...But in such a good way.
Carl and I got to see MUSE live in concert last Monday and to say it was absolutely amazing would be a complete understatement.
It was THAT good.
We were bummed we missed the opening band because traffic sucked and we even missed the first half of the opening song by MUSE themselves because parking was a mile away and there happened to be a blizzard going on at the same time. BUT we made it in time to hear the end of Uprising and then rock ourselves out into oblivion for the rest of the concert.
It. Was. Awesome.
We didn't bother taking the camera into the concert, because we didn't think we were allowed to bring it. But I wish we had. Oh well. So yea, this picture is a little scary on my part, but I was excited. And the snow adds a nice touch. :)

"I want to have Matt Bellamy's baby"
It was THAT good.
We were bummed we missed the opening band because traffic sucked and we even missed the first half of the opening song by MUSE themselves because parking was a mile away and there happened to be a blizzard going on at the same time. BUT we made it in time to hear the end of Uprising and then rock ourselves out into oblivion for the rest of the concert.
It. Was. Awesome.
We didn't bother taking the camera into the concert, because we didn't think we were allowed to bring it. But I wish we had. Oh well. So yea, this picture is a little scary on my part, but I was excited. And the snow adds a nice touch. :)
2 comments:
Ah man. I am j-e-a-l-o-u-s. I know so many people who saw them here last weekend and said they were amazing!!
Oh, and FYI, "Hysteria" is my all time favorite song to run to. I can't imagine hearing it live... my head would probably explode.
Love the pics, you guys are so cute!
amen sista!!
the piano light show was.....
AMAZEBALLS!!
ps- love the curtains!
Post a Comment