I really can't get enough of these two and they have become the best of buds lately. They do most things together, like brush their teeth:
And take naps:
and just hang out:
Hayden has also done some really funny things lately. I was cooking dinner and she really wanted to read with me. Since I said I couldn't because I was cooking, she figured she'd make herself nice and comfy in the middle of the kitchen and read herself. That way I could be with her. It was a nice thought.
I just thought this was funny. I got her out of the bath and asked her to go get a diaper. When she hadn't come back for a while I figured I'd check up on her and I found her in front of the TV. Like a little kid. Still in her towel. Awesome.
I love my little family.
I just thought I'd throw this in for all the sunset lovers out there. This is one of the killer sunsets we've been having here. So pretty!
4 comments:
So cute and we had so much fun with you guys!
ok the teeth brushing & hanging out pictures are PRICELESS. love them!! what a cute little video... she has the sweetest little voice.
can't wait to come see you guys! one week from yesterday... yay!! :)
OK...Hayden is a BEAUTY! Seriously, her eyes and that pretty blonde hair...she's just adorable!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog...glad you found the articles helpful, I did too!
Hope you are having a lovely, lovely summer!
Hayden's hair is getting so long. I can't get the sound to work so I'll have to wait until Dewey gets home so see what is wrong.
Post a Comment