Hayden likes to sing. This we know. She has taken a liking to Carrie Underwood, which I love but unfortunately don't have a good enough video of that yet. So for now, you are stuck with another Disney theme. I might start charging for her performances....that's how I'll make our millions $$$...
Also, we had a photo shoot today. Of me. hooray. Hayden actually took the camera and told me where she wanted me to stand or sit or whatever. "sit on the couch" "do boing"(meaning jump up and down) "sit with Ella" Those were some of her demands, and I went with it. After every picture she says "ohhhhhh". I wish I had prepared myself a little better. It was all so spontaneous, but oh so fun!
The last picture is of us reading. She wanted to take a picture of me reading her princess book, but got distracted and wanted to read with me instead. So that's where the last picture comes in.
The last picture is of us reading. She wanted to take a picture of me reading her princess book, but got distracted and wanted to read with me instead. So that's where the last picture comes in.

4 comments:
Are you kidding? those pictures are great. Send me a signed one with Hayden's signature of course. Loved that singing.
so fun. You are a great mom Devin
THE definition of good times. we love mickey mouse clubhouse as well. can't beat toodles for sure :)
that little girl is cute... but her MOMMA however, is HOT. l-o-v-e the photoshoot. based souly on the pictures she took, i can just hear her saying "work it, oh yeah, there you go, one more, give me your best shot" and so on and so forth.
however, having just lived through a hayden photoshoot myself, i know it was much more like... *click*... "oooooooh". Loved that.
it was so good seeing you guys!! hopefully see you again sooner than later :)
Post a Comment