Sunday, November 21, 2010

Break Out Your Galoshes!


It's a snowin' 'round here!
I don't know why I made that sentence sound hick, but I did, and it was fun.

Guess what we got to do tonight?
And by "we" I mean Carl and Hayden.

"We" shoveled snow from the driveway and had fun doing it.

Such troopers.
Check out the stink eye Hayden is giving me in this picture. She really was having fun...I swear.

She LOVES the snow!

When we came back in to warm up and get ready for bed, something was a little strange. Can you tell?

Maybe this is a better picture. No? You don't see it?

It must just be me then. :)

7 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

oh man, those pictures of carl & hayden made me laugh so hard. sam & i both loved them... hilarious. love hayden's stink eye too!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

We had snow too. And guess what? No seminary this morning so I'm, going back to bed. Boo should be there with Hayden. He loves the snow and won't come in and when he does he has to have a warm belly bath because you know what the snow does in their hair. Hayden is adorable. Back to bed now.

Daysha said...

you guys are so fun!

Jill said...

Ha ha ha! Love it!

tara said...

you are the funniest. i love, love, love all your pictures. always. you make me want to write in my long neglected blog. why can't i just do it already?? this weekend, i promise. anyway, that stink eye is awesome and the pictures...awesom-er...totally.

Phill and Jessica said...

:) You guys always make me laugh!!

Susan said...

Those pictures are too cute! We had snow on Saturday but it melted so we're back to grass and concrete.