Robyn took some pretty sweet and awesome pictures of Hayden last week. We have discovered that Hayden is no model child, meaning she can't sit still long enough to count to 5 and pose or even smile during photo shoots, much less get a good shot.(Like most kids, right? right???) However, Robyn has somehow managed to capture some of her greatest smiles! That's saying something ;)
These are just a few of the many, many great shots she got.
Check Robyn out at her blog Catching Moments .
These are just a few of the many, many great shots she got.
Check Robyn out at her blog Catching Moments .





Thanks so much, Robyn. I love them!
6 comments:
what great pictures! seriously, hayden is such a little cutie!!
your little girl is transforming from cute to GORGEOUS. seriously, she is a stunner!! great pictures :)
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
I'm so glad you like them! She is a cutie pie!
Oh, she is SO DANG CUTE!! I know I've said this before, but LOVE those eyes!
love the hair, love the eyes, love your neighbor robyn. the end
Post a Comment