Can you tell I'm excited for snow right now? Because I am.
Last night we went to go check out Christmas lights around town and came home to build a snowman and make snow angels.
This is our old man snowman.

We had a good amount of snow on the ground since it had been snowing all day.
Hayden really liked making snow angels. She would fall in random spots and go for it.

Then when I left for cheer at 5:45 this morning, there was another foot(almost) of snow. After plowing the drive way and getting stuck in the street in front of my house, I finally called my sleeping husband and he helped me get out of my rut.
(From our back porch. About 15 inches here)
When we got home, Hayden and I got suited up to go play!
Remember our snowman? His remains:

We've been having fun with it. A bunch of people in the neighborhood have four wheelers and are pulling people on sleds down the street behind them. Our friends, Robyn and Jethro made a sledding hill in their front yard.
Awesome.
I'm hoping the white stuff stays around until Christmas....:)
This is our old man snowman.
We had a good amount of snow on the ground since it had been snowing all day.
Hayden really liked making snow angels. She would fall in random spots and go for it.

Then when I left for cheer at 5:45 this morning, there was another foot(almost) of snow. After plowing the drive way and getting stuck in the street in front of my house, I finally called my sleeping husband and he helped me get out of my rut.
When we got home, Hayden and I got suited up to go play!
Remember our snowman? His remains:
We've been having fun with it. A bunch of people in the neighborhood have four wheelers and are pulling people on sleds down the street behind them. Our friends, Robyn and Jethro made a sledding hill in their front yard.
Awesome.
December Snow from Devin McCain on Vimeo.
I'm hoping the white stuff stays around until Christmas....:)
6 comments:
I'm so jealous!! It's 70 degrees here! SEVENTY! I have on short sleeves...and I do NOT like it one bit! Please send the snow south for Christmas :)
I do hope you and Hayden keep having lots of fun playing in it!
I second Cara. I love it and am so jealous!!!
Yay for snow!!!! I sure hope it stays for Christmas! So perfect!!
Hope the snow sticks around for a while so Hayden can play in it.
I don't know who Cara is, but I agree. Please send some snow down south. Christmas just isn't the same in shorts and flip-flops!
love the "sledding hill." wish we had a white christmas too!
merry christmas!! love you guys :)
Post a Comment