Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This is More Like It

Ever since Thanksgiving and the "Blizzard 2010"(what a joke, except in Idaho where the storm was pretty legit. We found out the hard way.) the weather and temperature has made a gradual climb up the charts. We're talking almost 60 degrees the other day, which is weird to be in Utah in December and it be in the upper 50's, am I right? For me personally, it only feels like Christmas time if it's snowing outside, or at least really cold. I even have a hard time thinking about going on vacations at Christmas time to tropical or warm places because it wouldn't feel like it was actually Christmas. So needless to say, I was getting antsy for it to snow, especially since Carl and I aren't going anywhere for a while. We don't care if it snows us in! I say that lightly because we would care if we were snowed in and had no food, but you know what I mean.
To make a long thought short, we are happy to say that mother nature wised up a little and gave us some snow last night.
And the world is right once again.



This is what December in Utah should look like:)

(We'll see how I feel in about 3 months when there is still snow on the ground.)
:):):)
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Christmas just isn't right unless there is snow. I sure hope it sticks around for a few weeks atleast. Then in January, it can go away! :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Hayden looks like she is having fun. Thank you for blogging and keeping us right there with you.

Cara said...

Hayden's coat is sooo cute! I'm jealous of your snow...it's supposed to be in the 70's in Dallas next week.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We have yet to get a good snow and we want it! At least in December - not in April!

Amy Nielson said...

yay! glad that your snow has come. hayden looks so happy in it. and ps: i can't look at your deer without thinking dirty thoughts. oops... ;)