She's getting so big! How did you make that video? I like the cool, simple editing. Wish I knew how to do that. Miss you guys and we're excited at the possibility of meeting up with you come January when we visit Utah! Let us know.
what game is she playing? my kids are seriously more addicted to the i-(insert phone/pad here) than anyone i know. she is adorable. i really wish i could meet her in person now that she is not like 9 months old. love you, miss you!
4 comments:
Cute Cute Cute
She's getting so big! How did you make that video? I like the cool, simple editing. Wish I knew how to do that. Miss you guys and we're excited at the possibility of meeting up with you come January when we visit Utah! Let us know.
what game is she playing? my kids are seriously more addicted to the i-(insert phone/pad here) than anyone i know. she is adorable. i really wish i could meet her in person now that she is not like 9 months old. love you, miss you!
yes... baby giggles never get old! she's hilarious. and SO CUTE!
Post a Comment