
Some may beg to differ. I don't blame you. You may think that December is the best month of the year, or maybe June or July because of summer. But I will go out on a limb and claim OCTOBER as the best month. And my reasons are these:
5. I love the weather in October. It's not too hot and not too cold.
4. TV shows are just getting started and are so good to watch. Is anyone else so excited that So You Think You Can Dance is on in the fall now?

3. I LOVE October General Conference
2. Halloween is fun! mmmmmm candy. AND picking out pumpkins is one of my favorite things.
and.... drum roll please.....
1. It's my BIRTHDAY all month long! ....along with more than half of my family members.....What's not to celebrate?!?
There you have it. Enjoy this beautiful time of year!
15 comments:
Is this what your were secretly working on last night?
I definitely agree that October is a wonderful month. I love this season... cinnamon smells, pumpkins, halloween, the weather, and conference. And it's a fun birthday month for you, hooray! I love it all... But I must say that December is my favorite :) Love you!
Carl, you're silly.
Yes, October is up there but you know me--there is nothing like November--it is my most favorite. I do like October because that is when the celebrations begin for our family. And Thanksgiving, the best holiday of all. We don't catch our breath till after the New Year and then there is February. Birthdays and Valentines and holidays--thank you Mr. Presidents.
yay for october! i must admit, that once upon a time i was heard to say, "nothing good happens in october." subsequently, i got married and then had my first child in said nothing month...so, i happen to like a little as well. nothing beats getting rid of summer and scantily clad people. bring on the sweaters! happy birthday and enjoy some of that fall utah air for me
sorry, that last comment was me apparenlty signed in under andy's account. yes, his first name is mark. sorry for the confusion.
Tara, you're silly too!
Your birthday is on the 26th and you celebrate the whole month? Man, that would make the real day sort of anti-climatic, wouldn't it? As in, "I celebrated for 26 days and all I get is this rice cooker?" I know, I know--I'm silly too.
Do you need a rice cooker?
Carol and I marvel at the concept of a rice cooker. Why would anybody need an appliance rather than a pan with a lid? But then, they now have hot dog stick with tines that face back towards the hands so that the dogs don't slide off into the fire! Everybody's looking to build the better mousetrap.
I'm so getting mom and dad a rice cooker for Christmas!
Maybe we'll get them one too! Set it and forget it. They do have their advantages.
Hey listen, nobody get Devin a rice cooker for her birthday because we are getting her one. Thanks Dennis for the great idea. Hummm,or maybe a hot dog cooker.....
haaaaaaaaaaaaappy birthday month!!
you know me.
go all out. splurge and get another pair of $13 XXI skinnies.
you look so hot in them.
i loooove october too because it's brooks's birthday and my favs- halloweiner!!
I'm so excited for my rice cooker! Thanks guys!
Post a Comment