Saturday, March 13, 2010

Once There Was a Snowman...


...Snowman, Snowman. Once there was a snowman tall, Tall, TALL! :)


In the sun he melted, melted, melted. In the sun he melted small, small, small. :(

We went out for a little bit during the day with our friend, Adam, just so we could get out of the house and not go stir crazy. It was much needed! When we got back, we had a little friend sitting on our porch. The weather has been super nice but it decided to snow for one day, so Hayden's friend, Lincoln, really wanted to make her a snowman. I thought it was the cutest thing ever that he would do that. But Hayden had a different reaction at first...


She calmed down enough with Adam...

And finally worked up the nerve to touch it!

Hooray for our fun neighbors! Even if Hayden is acting afraid, she really deep down loves it. Thanks for thinking of Hayden, Lincoln!




This is a random video of Hayden and Carl playing together. Watch how well Hayden copies Carl.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm glad the muddy innards of the snowman oozed out down your step...I'll clean that up later I promise! We have cute kids!

Jill said...

She is too cute! I love that she was afraid of the stationary snowman! And the video almost made me cry it was so cute! She really is a cute kid!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Is it just me or does that snowman have Ella's face? You really have fun neighbors. We sang Snowman in Primary today--this being the last Sunday of this Winter.

tara said...

i really need to take more videos. so cute. and that face upon seeing the snowman...priceless. at first, i thought she was crying because he was melted. hilarious

Amy Nielson said...

I'm with Hayden, that snowman has devil eyes!

Brett Blaser said...

That snowman totally has Ella's face. At first I thought Hayden was crying because someone turned her dog into a snow man. I really thought that was Ella's head sticking out.

Brett Blaser said...

Just a side note about the video...
That's how Carl would leave the apartment when we were on our missions. On hard days, when I was tired and not too excited about going out, he would make me laugh with his "superhero" take-off and make it so much better.
Thanks Carl!