Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guitar Hero

Every time we watch American Idol, the guitar has to be brought out. It's not a real guitar, but in Hayden's head it's a real as it gets!

Gettin' Down

Spinning Around

Acoustic Version

Strummin' It

And finally, Behind the Back

It doesn't get any better than Hayden rockin' it out on the (fake) guitar. I'm so proud.

4 comments:

tara said...

that's awesome. i think her and luke need to take it on the road. he's a big fun of the fake bass and drums. maybe sofi could sing back up? once she starts actually talking of course. so good to see the cutie. miss her tons!

Robyn said...

Somehow I missed all of your last posts!! First of all Hayden, you are a rockstar! Carl...I'm proud to be your neighbor for that beautiful song you sang to the sleeping princess. And Devin, I'm glad you guys came with us to farm county it was fun to hang out in the outside world :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I bet if Hayden bats her eyes at Uncle Jeff he would give her guitar lessons. Rock on Hayden!

Amy Nielson said...

Behind the back is easily my favorite. But that face Ellen is making on the tv is going to haunt my dreams tonight!

You have one cute little rocker!!