Hayden has learned my name.
Carl doesn't really like it.
I think it's funny.
I'm just wondering how long I will think it's funny? My guess is probably not too long at all. But right now, it's pretty dang funny to me.
We have a little friend who was over the other day and he has a tendency to call me "mama", so I'll correct him and tell him my name is Devin. So, he was here and playing with Hayden and wanted me to see something so he was calling "mama, mama" when Hayden looked at him and said "No, Devin". It was pretty classic. I know it (hopefully) won't be a permanent habit to call me Devin, but I think it's kind of cute when she does. For now, at least.
Hayden has a new swimsuit and guess who is on it? 
Yep, she's in heaven
She really hasn't taken it off since she got it. It's her new "princess dress". If it makes you happy, kid, that's what matters. Even though it snowed yesterday....
Yep, she's in heaven
She really hasn't taken it off since she got it. It's her new "princess dress". If it makes you happy, kid, that's what matters. Even though it snowed yesterday....
And last, but certainly not least, Hayden has learned to count to 7! Not 5, not 10, but 7. That's my girl.
We just have to get 93 more numbers and she gets a present from Grandma!
Hooray!
7 comments:
Hey that must be Grandma McCain--Grandma Owens is easy Hayden only needs to make it to ten to get a present.
Hayden looks so cute in her bathing suit.
Hayden could never learn to count and something would show up in them mail from you. :) haha I kid I kid.
But we LOVE it! Thank you, Costco! You really know I'm kidding with you right? Right, Mom? GOOD!
This reminds me of a song. "We are the class of 2000, we're off and on our way." She's off and on her way. 93 more to go and no mistakes!
Love, Mom M.
That's okay Devin, I know that when Hayden gets to 100 Grandma McCain will take her to Hawaii or somewhere really cool(and that makes me Happy). All Hayden gets from me is a $10 outfit from Costco. But she'll look cute in Hawaii. Can't wait for the pictures.
Could she get any cuter??? I just love her!!!!
What a sugar!!! I'm so proud!
That is TOO cute. I love how she uses her fingers for reference in no particular order, and yet they seem to help.
She has the cutest little voice! I love her!
Post a Comment