
I have a lot of things in my life that make me happy right now, but there are a couple that make me laugh out loud. The first thing would be Hayden's bath time. We have finally moved on to giving her baths in a big girl bath tub instead of simple sponge baths, and I LOVE IT! The first couple times we tried it, she just screamed and it was hard to hold her still with her head flopping around, but now, she actually enjoys bath time and kicks her little legs like a frog so all the water splashes everywhere. If I had it my way, I would keep her in the bathtub just so I can laugh at her froggy legs.
Another thing that makes me smile is Ella's feeding time. Ella is crazy as it is, but when she is hungry, she is hungry and she gets very excited about her food. Let me see if I can paint this picture: Her dishes are in our front bathroom and her food is in the pantry in the kitchen. When we pick up her bowl, she runs to the pantry, spins around a couple of times, pants heavily and as soon as we fill up her bowl, she turns and runs as fast as she can to the bathroom, but since she is on the hard floor in the kitchen, her feet slip under her and it takes a second to get a good grip to get moving, and thats when I laugh. Again, if I had it my way, I would feed her about 100 times a day just so I can watch that show.
One more thing that makes me smile is when Hayden stretches, coos and laughs. It is the cutest thing ever! After a good feeding, she will stretch her arms up and stick her butt out and it makes me laugh every single time. And her sweet conversations she has with us will bring a smile to anyone's face.
Thank goodness for these moments. I love the people and animals in my life!
2 comments:
once your camera/video issues are solved, you definitely need to catch Hayden's hiney-stretch on tape!
Perfect little family...Hayden is so cute!! Libby and Ella need to play!
Post a Comment