We finally have a crib! Carl's parents were kind and generous enough to get it for us as a gift, and we love it! Hayden is now moving from the pack n play where she has peacefully slept for the last 4 months into her very own big girl crib. It is a bitter sweet moment for me in the sense that I know she is getting big and can't sleep in the pack n play forever, but I am excited because she is so cute in her crib! I have been worried that the transition from pnp to crib would be a hard one, and last night was our first run of it. She took a bit to go to bed but she finally did and slept as normal. So I hope this keeps up and she continues to feel comfortable in her crib.


This is the lamp that goes with it, so cute!

Proof she loves her new crib...

This is just a cute video of her first experience with the big girl crib. Thanks again Mom and Dad McCain!
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Oh my goodness, it is so cute! I love the pink and brown. Hayden is getting so big. She is so adorable. Just one more week and we can be friends again... woohoo!!
The crib is beautiful and Hayden looks perfect in it. She looks happy and content. Here's to a thousand nights of good sleep for her.
OH my word! I laughed because the video is so peaceful and sweet with Carl cooing at Hayden and then all of the sudden Devin's says, "Oh my gosh, she just spit all ov..." and it cuts off. Funny funny. She is so freaking cute, I can barely stand it!! I am going to gobble her up and I don't care if that makes Adam feel uncomfortable...
Dad O says "Wow"! It's perfect! And Hey Lily looks so darn cute in it! Good job guys!
I love the video - especially Devin saying "oh my gosh" right before it gets cut off!
Post a Comment