Oh my... cutest baby ever! Devin, I can't get over how cute she is. She has gotten so big. Her laugh... oh man, I love it!! What are you guys doing next weekend? We need to get together... I need some Hayden time!
It's 12 days and counting depending on when you get here. We can hardly wait. We're in grandma and grandpa paradise--all three grandchildren in a month's time. Hayden is adorable and her laugh is contagious.
Ok, I am so obsessed with Josh... His awake song is so my favorite. He make me so happy!! I desperately need to come and see his DVD, I can't wait any longer. I love Josh!! Next concert, we are so there!!
Devin! I love your little Hayden!! Guess what? We (ok, I) started a blog!! Woohoo! It's www.samandamynielson.blogspot.com. I put a link to your blog on there... hope you don't mind ;)
9 comments:
Oh my... cutest baby ever! Devin, I can't get over how cute she is. She has gotten so big. Her laugh... oh man, I love it!! What are you guys doing next weekend? We need to get together... I need some Hayden time!
It's 12 days and counting depending on when you get here. We can hardly wait. We're in grandma and grandpa paradise--all three grandchildren in a month's time. Hayden is adorable and her laugh is contagious.
Ok, I am so obsessed with Josh... His awake song is so my favorite. He make me so happy!! I desperately need to come and see his DVD, I can't wait any longer. I love Josh!! Next concert, we are so there!!
i love this! Can;'t wait for Darren to giggle but he is already growing so fast!
Wow! She has the biggest smile, the sweetest laugh, and the brightest eyes - what a little angel. Darn it, I wish I could see her in person!
I can't stop smiling. What a cute baby. She loooves her momma and so do we!
Oh she is a cutie - can't wait to get her and Mia together.
Devin! I love your little Hayden!! Guess what? We (ok, I) started a blog!! Woohoo! It's www.samandamynielson.blogspot.com. I put a link to your blog on there... hope you don't mind ;)
Devina & Carlito:
We are going to be around the WHOLE time you guys are in town, so let me know your plans and let's get together!!
Post a Comment