retarded when it comes to those things. Anyways, we now have shelves but can't figure out what to put on them. Everything we had on them in the old house is in another place so now my GI Joe, Transformer, and my Jason Vorhees doll sit up there (neither of these make Devin too happy). Tonight I have been playing with some pictures I think I want to put the following pictures on the shelves and I would like to know what you guys think.
This is the first one....
This is the next....
And this is the last one....
They would all be in black and white with black frames. Let me know what you think.
5 comments:
Dad O sez: all three!
I agree with Dewey All three please.
yes, do them!!! love all of these! Don't skimp on size...at least 5X7 if not 8X10...++plus mats...though I don't know the proportions of the shelves. Bigger for photos is almost always better, in my mind :)
I say go with the last two. Who wants to look at the mug of the unknown brother?
I love pictures. We had a designer come through our home when we were trying to sell it and suggested we use the same color frames for the whole house. Black is an easy color - so great choice. I also like a lot of mat. Don't forget the mat, you can buy them pre cut, or if you wait until I see Devin in July, I could cut the mats for you. It would be cute to crop the last picture and just have Hayden crying (she's so cute.) Have fun!
Post a Comment