Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday the 13th......


Happy Late Friday the 13th! Carl is teaching our daughter well.....

...but I'm not sure how I feel about my sweet, innocent, little girl hanging out with a doll that has a knife.

Maybe it will teach her not to take crap from strange men, or any man for that matter.
May your superstitions be many!

6 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Hayden needs to come and spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Owens and play with Teletubbies. That'll teach Carl.

Anonymous said...

ahaha JoAnn! Carl, you've lost it . There are so many things wrong with this post. But, I can't stop laughing.

ArizonaLewis said...

Poor little monkey! :(
Could her eyelashes be any longer? I'm so seriously in love it's crazy!!

The Payne Family said...

Kind of scary... my favorite part is how much drool she has on her shirt! What a cutie!

Jill said...

Hayden looks scared... I would be too!

Adam said...

Those pictures are awesome. I definitely think the next pictures need to be with Hayden playing COD. RPGs to the face courtesy of a baby....with french-fried potatoes.