Our dear friends are leaving us, in fact "L" has already left us for the great state of Virginia to begin their new lives out of Utah. Even though I am happy for them to be moving on and starting this next phase in their life, I am sad they will no longer be around. So this blog is dedicated to them! We love you guys!
We can't forget Wesley either! He's so funny!
and we will always have Guitar Hero.....
...but let's not ever forget the jitter bug!
Good luck, you two. We will miss you! Thanks for all the good times!
5 comments:
YOU ROCK! Thanks for a whole post dedication. WOW...no one has ever done that for us before :) Love the video, embarrassing as it is. I don't care. Thanks for everything! We love you too. I am in TN safely now and have a job interview later this week. Hopefully it works out. Thanks again Devin, Carl & baby Hayden.
I'm glad we got to know L and A. I feel privileged that I know the woman who got to touch Josh Groban and that we'll be able to tell people and show them too if they don't believe us. May all good things come to you.
Oh L, I will always love that hand... and feel special because I got to touch it right after Josh. Oh man... what a perfect night! The night L was completely converted to being in love with Josh! I still need to come to your house Dev, to watch the Josh movie... once school gets out, we will be friends again!
I've known Lee a while, but that jitterbug dance puts all of her other dances to shame. It was a dance that George Michael would be proud of.
Thanks for the dedication!
ahaha, thanks everyone!
Post a Comment