And now I present....

the pumpkin patch. I have been waiting so long and we finally got to go a couple days ago and (drum roll please).... it was great!

Perfect weather, excellent company, great choice of pumpkins...ahhhhhh....I love this time of year.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Also, Hayden has decided to give real crawling a try, and I think she likes it:
7 comments:
Oh Hayden... such a big girl!! I still really like her side kick thing she does, so cute! Happy Halloween!
Hayden, Grandma is so proud of you. You are crawling. What did you think of your first visit to the pumpkin patch? It is really fun, isn't it?
Grandpa and I went to the commissary this morning and got our candy for the Trick or Treaters for tomorrow night. Big bars of Snickers, Twix, Three Musketeers and Milky Ways. Grandpa likes giving out big bars of candy. He's silly. Wish you were here. Happy Halloween.
yay hayden!!! and woo hoo for the pumpkin patch. seriously, that picture with her sitting on the pumpkin is adorable. looks like all is well down south. glad to see everyone so happy.
ps i am also glad that carl can dress you. he does a fantastic job
hayden is so cute. i love looking at pictures of her! and i've always thought the crawling stage was one of the best, and she sure looks adorable doing it!
Yea Hayden! Darren is army crawling already! He is so funny but sometimes gets to the middle of the room and decides he is stuck. Can't wait to see you guys.
Devin, can I just say that you look hot in your pumpkin patch picture and your cute little pink shirt? You are one hot Mama!!
I am so in love with fall this year, it's officially my favorite season. There I've said it. I LOVE YOU FALL!
Miss you guys! :)
Hayden is so so so cute! She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment