Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cute

A little taste of what I get to hang out with everyday:

7 comments:

A and C said...

cute. I love it when they are learning to talk.

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I want more more more I want more more more, need I say I want more more more. I think we'll come live in your basement.

Carl said...

JoAnn, you can live there as long as you want if you finish it.

Daysha said...

Love this!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Yeah for a new house - so so so excited for you.

Amy Nielson said...

Love that cute little voice! I have no idea where she got her hamming it up in front of a camera genes or anything...

Oh wait, I just looked through a bunch of our old college videos and ummm, yes I do! Good times.

Nicole said...

Hey Carl, I fixed the video on my blog so you can see it now :)
P.S. Hayden is so dang cute!