I have just had no creative mojo in me to come up with any kind of blog for the last little while. I'm a little bugged by this because it either means that my life is REALLY boring or I'm losing my enthusiasm for blogging! Oh no, what would the world be like without the McCain blog around? A sad, sad place I assure you. :)
But it's not sad because I have cute pictures for you to look at. My neighbor, Robyn, invited Hayden and I over to play and take pictures, so I couldn't resist. She seriously has the cutest kids ever, so it's not hard to convince Hayden that we are going over to see the "cute boy". She really says that, and I love it.
Here are a few of my favorites:



She's pretty much a cutie if you ask me!


4 comments:
Those are darling pictures. Send me some or put them all on line so I can print them.
Just right click on the picture JoAnn and click save. It should save the pictures to your hard drive and you can do with them what you want.
Ok, she is super photogenic... and SO cute!! But you didn't put my favorite one on there... it's the first one of them you put on FB, where she's looking up and concentrating on something in the distance. I just want to put her in a box and play with her!!
Very cute!
Post a Comment