During the madness of the holidays and the craziness of our house adventure, Carl and I hurtled a milestone in our marriage. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary on
December 28, 2009.
Hooray for us!!
Since I didn't have internet at the time, I was unable to express my love and appreciation for the person that matters the most in my life; my better half, the cheese to my macaroni, the ham to my burger, the dough to my donut....you get the point.
December 28, 2009.
Hooray for us!!
Since I didn't have internet at the time, I was unable to express my love and appreciation for the person that matters the most in my life; my better half, the cheese to my macaroni, the ham to my burger, the dough to my donut....you get the point.
Even though I tell him everyday how much I love him, I just want to make sure he gets it:
I LOVE YOU, CARL HOLMAN MCCAIN!
There, now he should be good and embarassed:)
no wait....


That should do it. :) He's so cute.
I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a caring and loving husband.
He is my best friend.
And we have experienced so much together.
Plus, he gave me a pretty cute kid!
Happy 5 years to us!
And may there be many more... (...years, adventures, children....)
:)
Love you!
I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a caring and loving husband.
He is my best friend.
And we have experienced so much together.Plus, he gave me a pretty cute kid!
Happy 5 years to us!And may there be many more... (...years, adventures, children....)
:)
Love you!
8 comments:
AAAAh, so tender! I like being blogging friends, that is a good idea! I think you and I will be spending a lot of time together at the park this summer, and maybe we can be walking buddies too??
Yahoo! Who woulda thought it would have lasted this long? Amazing (no body parts mentioned after the prefix "amaze-"). Way to go guys, you know what they say, "the first seven years are the hardest." Ooops! What? Um.
I like this blog and I like Carl too. He is a good husband. You chose wisely. Do you know where that quote comes from?
Happy five years to you guys! I missed the post about our 4th on the 28th as well but figure I did it a few months prior anyways so that counts, right!? Oh, and I'm sure we've discussed this but John's middle name is Tolman... somewhat like Holman... don't know why I had to bring that up again!?! Happy 5 guys! Cute pics as always!
congratulations you crazy kids! have a wonderful year and make sure and make more babies...i mean, go on lots of dates...yeah, that.
Congrats! And I didn't know Carl's middle name was Holman! Keepin' Grandma's name alive!
Hey, and I'm still wondering if we can get your phone numbers, so we can give you a call when we're next down in Utah. Thanks!
Happy 5 years!!
Happy 5 years guys! I love that we kinda celebrate our anniversaries together... or at least, at the same time. Maybe someday we will actually be able to celebrate together?
Anyways, you guys will always have 364 more days of marital experience than us! Oh wise ones...
Post a Comment