Mom and Dad Owens came down to be our very first guests in our new place. They were on their way down to California to visit my brother and new niece and decided to go through Utah on the way. I'm so glad they did. It is always so fun to have them around, even if it's just for a couple of days.
My Brother Jeff and his girl Becky
Grandpa giving Hayden some soda, or as she likes to call it "loda".
The ever so famous "J Dawgs" mmmmmm yummy
Eating donuts. My favorite. We like getting Hayden all sugared up.
This picture makes me laugh every time. No, it's not because I'm front and center looking cool as ever, mainly it's because of Hayden. Look at that face. My dad doesn't look too shabby either. What exactly were we doing? I will never tell.
Now onto a couple other happenings. Remember this beauty? We finally have a place to actually put it and use it...kind of! Yes, that is Hayden "napping" in her giraffe. Every time we go downstairs and open the door she says, "Oh my goodness!" because she is so excited to see Mr. Giraffe again. Gotta love it.
And finally, our BBQ. Thanks to Gma and Gpa McCain, we can now enjoy delicious outdoor cooking right in our very own backyard! Carl finally feels like a real man because of this, and for that I thank you.
10 comments:
Bravo, Mr. Barbecue man. Soon you'll be cooking on indirect heat, feeling like king of the world. I salute you.
Dad
I would suggest not wearing cargo pants and lifting children over your head while using the BBQ!
Okay, 1) Devin you are a super cute! 2) I LOVE little Hayden's piggys! I wish I could do Daphne's hair like that but it isn't long enough yet! Congrats on the new house! I'm so happy for you both!
I just zoomed in on the doughnut eating photo and have the following comments:
1. Devin are you pigeon toed?
2. Carl, is that a purse you are using now?
3. Who pinched Hayden?
4. Carl, what is that humonguous brick you are devouring? I know it must be RCT, but so big? It looks almost as big as your head.
LOL
Dad, here are the answers to your questions...
1. You have to have pigeon feet to have pigeon toes and by looking at the size of Devin's feet, I would say yes.
2. It's called a European handbag.
3. I am pretty sure it was Dewey.
4. And yes, it's a brick. The doctor said I need more minerals in my diet.
Devin. First off, you are precious. Secondly, my favorite picture is EASILY the donut eating picture. All your faces are priceless. Every single one of you.
Secondly, I also love Hayden's expression in the car ride picture... made Sam and I laugh in the middle of Stake Conference today. I may or may not have been checking blogs during church.
Thirdly, I wish I could go to the hot dog place with you guys again soon. Mmmm, hot dogs.
Yeah for house guests - and calories don't count when you have guests.
PS - I think I am the only one left who doesn't tuck her jeans into her boots - you are darling!
Oh Dev, I too love the donut picture... so many funny faces! Hayden's pig tails are adorable, I love the silly picture of you, I love the giraffe, I love Hayden's new dress and really I just love you guys. So there you have it!
This is a great blog and I am really glad to be in it. Oh for a BYU chocolate covered donut right now. I love the pictures. Now we have to get busy and blog the last month. Devin you may be the only one reading it who won't get bored. I think it will be long.
i second all the comments about how adorable you and your precious baby are. hayden's face is hilarious and that giraffe is beyond radical. way to go on the blog updating. i need to do that too. hopefully soon...sigh
Post a Comment