Melt my heart. That is the perfect way to end the day. She is so cute.
I'm not a mama or a papa.... can I still LOVE this!! She has so much personality, I just love it! So cute!!
"Hey" Hayden. We give you a perfect 10!!!
I agree with JoAnn. It's been a long day and I am tired, but what a shot of love! Thanks for posting this. Aren't we the luckiest grandparents in the world. Carol
Gosh, she really is just the cutest.
Carl, don't you know that's why i married brett?! As soon as i found out about the hairless wonder i was hooked. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Melt my heart. That is the perfect way to end the day. She is so cute.
I'm not a mama or a papa.... can I still LOVE this!! She has so much personality, I just love it! So cute!!
"Hey" Hayden. We give you a perfect 10!!!
I agree with JoAnn. It's been a long day and I am tired, but what a shot of love! Thanks for posting this. Aren't we the luckiest grandparents in the world. Carol
Gosh, she really is just the cutest.
Carl, don't you know that's why i married brett?! As soon as i found out about the hairless wonder i was hooked. :)
Post a Comment