Everybody poops...even Hayden!

I think I can say that Hayden officially has this potty training business down. We are on at least 7 days straight of pooping on the toilet. Hooray! When did pooping on the toilet become such an exciting thing? Apparently it's the highlight of my life right now.
Is that a bad thing?
I think not.
My girl is growing up. Is that a bad thing? Yep. It's bad. Very bad. I don't think I can handle it. But I won't think about that. I'll just keep cheering on my little "big" girl while she grunts her way to relief:)
Way to go, Hayden!
On another note, we had some pictures done by my dear friend Robyn Gillespie. I think she captured some pretty nice stuff. Here are some of my favorites:


Thanks, Robyn! I'm loving your new camera:)
Is that a bad thing?
I think not.
My girl is growing up. Is that a bad thing? Yep. It's bad. Very bad. I don't think I can handle it. But I won't think about that. I'll just keep cheering on my little "big" girl while she grunts her way to relief:)
Way to go, Hayden!
On another note, we had some pictures done by my dear friend Robyn Gillespie. I think she captured some pretty nice stuff. Here are some of my favorites:






4 comments:
so great!! you guys look amazing and robyn captured it all! love you and hope to be seeing you soon.......
I love Robyn's new camera too! Great Pictures!
I'm glad you guys were OK with being my guinea pigs. You guys are perfect models!
gorgeous pictures! love the one of hayden & carl... & all the rest too :)
Post a Comment