Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat!

We went to BYU's Halloween get together tonight. Hayden was cute as ever!
Afterward we carved Hayden's pumpkin to get the festivities going.




Halloween 2010 from Devin McCain on Vimeo.






Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

So fun!! We carved pumpkins tonight too. I loved the first part of the video, what a funny girl.

JoAnn and Dewey said...

That was great. More more more. Your pumpkin is perfect. BYU had a great party. Hayden is a lucky little girl to have her Dad working at an amazing place. Happy Halloween to you. I want to watch this video 10 more times right now but I have to go to seminary. Love you!

Soilsqueezer said...

Nice job on the pumpkin. We carve tonight (Friday).

Amy Nielson said...

such a cute video! she's such a happy little girl :) i love how at the beginning of the party she was a one girl-party. she's getting so big!