We made it to the pumpkin patch this year. Hooray! I love this little farm we go to and this year it came with a petting zoo (with a kangaroo!), and play box made of corn and a little corn maze. Hayden LOVED it.
This year we had two attempts at going to the patch. Friday night we tried, but by the time we got there it was too dark to really have a good search at looking for the best pumpkin, so we pet the animals and let Hayden play for a bit and decided we would try again in the morning.
This year we had two attempts at going to the patch. Friday night we tried, but by the time we got there it was too dark to really have a good search at looking for the best pumpkin, so we pet the animals and let Hayden play for a bit and decided we would try again in the morning.
We discovered that Hayden is now a pro (in my books) at going potty in the toilet. So much so that she was even willing to go in the out house the farm provided, in the dark, due to a dire emergency she had. I'm so proud. So much so that I got a picture of her.
Here is our second attempt on a beautiful Saturday morning.
The corn sand box
Playing in the hay
Finding the perfect pumpkins
Here is a cute video of Hayden with the kangaroo and playing. It was so cool to see a kangaroo!
5 comments:
Be sure to save the porta potty shot for potential suitors in the distant future. Wish I had a shot of your mom doing that.
Way to go Hayden and being such a good potty-goer!! I love this time of the year and I LOVE pumpkins. Just so festive. I'm glad you guys were able to go and have a fun day.
hey!! i have friends in provo that must go to this same one... they posted pictures in the corn sandbox too! fun :)
ok, hayden is so gonna thank you for that outhouse picture in 10 years. i can't wait for that moment.
love the pictures!
I am so thnkful for technology and being able to almost "be there" in person with you three. That is a great pumpkin patch. Hayden is amazingly beautiful. Yep, I think she knows how, when and where to go potty now. What a great birthday present for you Devin.
Ewww - hope you had plenty of hand sanitizer! Yeah for Hayden!
Post a Comment