Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Random But Happy Times

Hayden makes me laugh.
A lot.
She is such a sweet blessing and comical relief to our little family.
So this post is all about her.

Last night(Sunday) was spent playing lots of fun games with daddy. I love watching them together. Hayden LOVES her daddy!
Here is a picture of them playing with play dough and flattening Mr. Bill.

This picture makes me laugh every time. Partly because it's just funny to me........


.....and mainly because she is making this face in it:

And here is a sneak peek at her Halloween costume.
You may recognize it from a Memorial Day Post earlier this year, but it is too perfect to NOT use as a Halloween costume. She is Alice the Fairy, for any of you familiar with David Shannon books
After I had her try it on tonight, she ran around the kitchen and living room about 83 times in a row yelling "I'm Alice the fairyyyyyyy!" and each time she passed me she whacked me on the head with her fairy wand. It was magical.
Needless to say she is very excited to be Alice the Fairy for Halloween.

And lastly, there is a new cartoon on Playhouse Disney in the mornings called Timmy Time. Hayden really likes it, but mostly she loves singing the theme song. See for yourself:


"Timmy, it's Timmy. He's a little lamb with a lot to learn."

Yep, she's cute.

4 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I love this blog. She is the cutest fairy ever. Next year she can be The Very Tall Girl for Halloween. Do you think Carl can last an hour under that blanket walking around collecting candy?

L said...

Happy Birthday Devin!! I got to catch up a bit on your blog today...love that you are a cheerleading coach! How fun to work with the HS girls...I bet they love you! Hayden is so freaking cute! I love her funny faces. Tell Carl hello for me :)

The Payne Family said...

Super cute Dev!

Amy Nielson said...

that song has been in my head all morning & it's not as cute in my head as when hayden sings it :)
love the cross-eyed tall-girl pic. carl is the best dad EVER.
miss you guys!